For Immediate Release: December 2, 2016
MEDIA ADVISORY: AEMA Convenes 122ND Annual Meeting & Exposition
Reno, Nevada to Host Largest Annual Mineral Exploration Sector Gathering
The American Exploration & Mining Association’s (AEMA) 122nd Annual Meeting, Exposition & Short Courses will open Monday, December 5th at the Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks/Reno, Nevada. The Annual Meeting is the largest annual gathering of the mineral exploration and junior mining sector in the U.S. and provides significant business and social networking opportunities featuring 245 exhibitors, a core shack, 5 short courses, a trip to Historic Grass Valley Mining District, 23 technical sessions with over 100 speakers and will bring more than 2,000 people to the Reno area.
- Registration Opens – 3pm Sunday, December 4th
- Exhibit Hall Opens – 9am Wednesday, December 8th
- Welcoming Keynote Luncheon with speaker James D. Ogsbury, Executive Director Western Governors’ Association – 12pm Wednesday, December 7th (tickets available for purchase at Registration)
- Welcoming Reception – 5:30pm Wednesday, December 7th
- Industry Outlook Luncheon with speaker Mitchell J. Krebs, President and CEO of Coeur Mining, Inc. – 12pm Thursday, December 8th (tickets available for purchase at Registration)
- Young Professionals Reception – 6:30 Thursday, December 8th
- Congressman Mark Amodei (R-NV) will be speaking at the Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Technical Session – 8am Friday, December 9th
- Exhibit Hall Closes – 12pm Friday, December 9th
For the full schedule of events please visit www.MiningAmerica.org. Media passes are available with no charge for events. Please contact Devon Coquillard for more information.
Contact: Devon Coquillard
Downloadable PDF available here: 12-2-2016-media-advisory-aema16